Patrick

if your coming down on saturday then drop off your rotors and ill slot them
for you if you see my passat at the drags take a look at  rotors. thats the
design we slot rotors to, 5  radius cuts both  rotors are directional slots.
just look for the EMsport logo and those cars will have slotted rotors. there
should be a couple EM sport cars down at the drags i may not be there just
fyi. you may also find Plusone motorsports there if so look for a 911
convertable or a silver 97 prelude they will know exactly how to get ahold of
me. or can take the rotors
- --