Re: Euro Bumpers - UK style Now Shawn's itch

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998 23:38:57 +0800 "Michael & Kristen Potter"
<kmpotter@ix.netcom.com> writes:

>I heard it was that Nice NY Policeman that Shawn & a few others
>met up with the night before the show......that cell wasn't too clean
>eh' Shawn???  ;)

Uh, well, actually, they never put me in a cell. But YOU wouldnt ever of
known since your drunk ass was too busy to come bail me out. Again,
thanks to the Canuck crew for staying with me, driving my car there AND
bailing me out. True friends.
Talk to the hand, Mike.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and