Re: coil continuity

In a message dated 10/6/98 7:00:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
alex@millenniumsolutions.net writes:

<< > Also, there is a ground strap bolted to the coil bracket. on my car the
 other
 > end was not bolted to anything- where does this go? surely this is
 nescessary.

 i'm curious about this as well.  where does the other end go?
 is this necessary?

 Alex Ting >>
It's just a ground wire.  It goes to the back of the engine.... I think mine
connects to the throttle body.  HTH
Dan May
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma4x4(forsale-please buy it.. i want a Vanagon!!!)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
- --