Re: 2-dr Quantam????

>Was I imagining things?  I thought I saw a 2 door Quantam tonight.
>When I first pulled up next to it, I thought it was an Audi Coupe.
>He took a look at my '84 and kinda jetted out in front and then I
>noticed the what appeared to be a Quantam on the right rear and
>Volkswagen on the left rear.  I pulled up right next to him and
>noticed that the rear quarter windows had more of an arc at the lower
>portion.  Looked kinda odd, but I couldn't get a good look at it with
>the dim street lights.  Does anybody have any pics of this beast?
>Looked like a modified S2...

	Actually, if you look in a (gasp!) Parts Place catalog, they show a
piture of all three Q's - sedan, coupe, and wagon... I've always wondered
about these.. They must be pretty rare, I think it'd be kinda cool to own
one. Maybe drop in a 5 cyl engine if they came with a 4cyl and see what it
could do...

__Wojciech Galecki__
'84 8v
interested in a mono-wiper assembly from an '82? Email me..

- --