rocco runnin' strong again!

Hey all,

after the most recent set of trials and tribulations with
my rocco that I'm sure all of you were following (right?),
it's back on the road and kickin' ass.
Many thanks go out to Potterman for the AC conversion
help, Percy at Balance Performance for just general troubleshooting,
and Mark Hausler for correctly identifying my problem.
I'd like to thank my manager, my agent, God <sob>.....
waita minute,
sorry, got caught up in the moment.

anyway, it turned out that my problem with missing under
load was my spark plug wires.  That's what I get for
using Mallory 8mm Sidewinders.  I just went back to my
stock ones, and Voila!

I love this list!

Alex Ting (50 pounds lighter in front, need a steady diet of hondas, now)

Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150
Granite Bay, CA 95746

Phone: 888-801-2001 or 916-797-9998