Good to be back

hi all! betcha ya missed me for the last couple of months! ok, not
everyone speak at once!

anyways, the canadians on the list page is still up on my home-page site
(in signature) for any canadians wishing to check it out and add your
name. and don't worry MANNIX, i won't send it to the list... EVER! god
it's good to be back. look out!

by the way, notice where i live now owen rabey, pretty damn close!

- --
Sean Penny - Club H2O Rep Prairie-West Chapter      Wetaskiwin, Alberta
Club H2O PWC                     www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/1046
Homepage                www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/1046/home.htm
1984   KAMEI X1      Scirocco         1.8L 8V              daily driver
1984   Zender Z400   Scirocco         1.8L 8V               in progress

- --