Re: 16V upgrade opinions, please.

Oh yeah they can I have a good friend who has a 92 talon that is his
everyday driver and he runs 12.2's all day long.  His is FWD

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin