Re: Gas gauge

Keep in mind that all gas guages are different, YMMV, etc... The only way to
find out is to fill up your tank when you are at some predetermined point on
your gas guage... then by subtraction (tank size minus how much you put in) you
can determine how much gas you had left... or you can run it out of gas (bad for
your fuel pumps)
    -Josiah