Re: homepage

On Fri, 04 Sep 1998 17:55:30 -0700 David McGowan <trent@iwvisp.com>
writes:
>Well i finnaly slapped together a homepage , took the time to scan in
>a pic of  "my dads" car :P

Thats the best picture you have of the car? I can see that it is a MK-I
but from the dark side of the moon I cant see much of anything else about
the car. Also, how about some data on the car? Anything really.

Heres a photo tip from the guy who, you would swear, knows everything. (I
dont, it just seems that way.)

When you take a picture of anything, try to put the light source at your
back so whatever it is your trying to capture will be visable.

Take the time to frame up the picture. Move the camera around a little
around your target and see what you can bring into the frame with your
target. This will add something to the picture. its not that important
when it comes to car pics tho.

Try and put the car in the full frame. Theres nothing more annoying than
a spot in the distance (hey, lookie, thars me kar!) and a frame full of
empty space.

Them's just a few helpfull hints to taking good pics. Nobody is a pro
photographer (certainly not me) but with a few things to think about
while one is about to click off a few images, it can certainly make the
end result a surprise at times.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and