Re: [tech] HELP - timing belt not moving

YEAH bingo, give this man a prize!, he said he was running low on
oil, I bummed him 1 quart of mobil 1 synthetic, but he dragged and
then ran hard with the 'pack' (3 S, 1C, 1Gti) later that night for a
good hour, and the next day is when that happened so he prob did just
that!

Ryan