Re: hard starting- still- assistance needed!!!!

 Try to check your control pressure regulator.  Your Bentley manual ought to have a subsection on inside the "Fuel and exhaust systems"  section.  My '84 Bentley has it on page 46.

The problem is other than electrical testing you'd need to have apressure tester to accurately check the operation of this device.  However, if its any consolation the same problem with my Scirroco was aleviated by replacing that and then readjusting the mixture and idle.

good luck!

- --