Re: [16v]drag times

> > The ET is totally separate from the RT.  You could have a 3 min RT and
> >  still have a good ET.

> As long as you're not up against anyone.

Not really.  An ET is an  ET.  It doesn't matter what your RT was unless
you're up against another driver.  The fastest ET does not win the race.
I look at this way:  Your ET is a measure of your best and a way to
look at how you've improved individually.  Your RT is a measure of your
ability to beat another drover in a drag (in bracket).

later,
Greg Faust

85 Mazda RX7
86 Jetta Deluxe 2dr
87 GLi
88 Scirocco 16v (206k miles and counting)

- --