Re: Corrado Royalty

Hey, I have one of eash, an '84 Rocco and a '90 Corrado.  You do see more
Corrrados around here (Richmond, VA) than Sciroccos (and that's not saying
much...) and I will wave and flash my lights at either one without hesatation.
Now, I get a big shit eating grin when I see a Rabbit Gti...I just LOVE those
cars.

Oh well,

Tim :-)
'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco

In a message dated 10/1/98 12:05:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,