Re: Mexican vs German

My 1988 Golf GTI  16v (made in USA) was not that good. The motor was
great but the plastic and the assembly was poor. Parts fell off
the thing in the first weeks of its life.

My German Scirocco MK1 and MK2 are great. My Fox (BRAZ) was great.
My German Passat is not that great. The design and assembly are a big part
of the quality of the car. The people can speek marsion AFSIAC.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"  (-D-)  10
81 8v red MK1 Scirocco "S" (-D-)  10
90 16v Wht Passat WGN (-D-) 7