Re: New England Cruise

Still haven't seen any 16v's for sale, sorry Tony!
I'll go whenever, as long as it's before December 11 : ) Like it wouldn't be.
(December 11 I'm leaving to drive the GTi across the country, then down to
Mexico City and back up!)
I can bring me and Jeff Miles (that kid that was putting TT exhaust on his car
when you were here one time), and probably a couple of other GTi drivers from
around here... there's a bunch of us. I don't know any Scirocco drivers,
really... I used to be one, but not at the moment! Ah well...
    Let's DO IT!
    -Josiah