New England Cruise

Hello all.  It is near the peak fall season.  I thought I'd post the idea
of starting a New England cruise.  It would be a nice time of year to
cruise the kangamangus HWY in NH.  I know there are a few new
list members from the area out there.  I am flexible on the date so
lets post some ideas.  We gotta do this before the nasty winter is
here.   I know I can bring at least two other rocco's with me and
probably a few other VW's

What do ya guys think????????????

Tony
"VW NUT"

ps any of you new englander's seen any nice 16v's for
- --