RE: New Fuel Relay but no pump action (The woes continue...)

I just tried reversing the wires like you said, but still nothing.
HOWEVER, it did kinda run (the fuel pump that is).  Could it be just a bad
connection at the coil.  What can i use to remedy this.

Sal

At 05:36 PM 11/30/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Sal,
>Sorry to hear about your troubles
>
>I have my Bently out and it looks like you have the wires wrong.
>
>The green from the ignition control unit and the r/bk from the fusebox
connect to terminal 1 on the coil.

>The black wires connect to terminal 15....one is from the ignition switch
and the other is from the ignition unit.