Rustophobia

I don't know--you guys are scarin' me with your sordid tales of
rust and Mk1 body deterioration.  I used to live where it was very
dry.  The culture was dry, the social life was dry, but mostly the
climate was dry.  Now I live in a city where they've had the third
wettest Nov. in history and it's only going to get wetter.  I am
doomed.  My '79 is doomed.  OK, I'll try not to panic, but I do
feel the beginnings of.  .  .  .  .  .  .  rustophobia.

Excuse me while I go out and check for any chips, dings,
undercarriage exuding this cancer.  Damn, I was just beginning to
like this city!

Jennifer