F*<king Theives- The resolution.

I just got back from the insurance adjustor. They gave me $632.13 for
the repairs. After my $250 deductable... $382.13.  Better than nuthin I
guess... Ofelia won't get anything from her Ins. Company...

Does anybody have a FOX driverside vent window for sale?

The Adjustor said to me, "Don't take this wrong, but I wouldn't repair
this car... its just too far gone..."   no offence taken. (looking for
matches and gas can)

The uGLi Lives to scare even experienced body men! YES!

Now, the question is, do I spend my $400 or so dollars on maintnence for
the Jetta, or do I buy more Toys for the 58?

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen