Re: Hi

---Manatee435@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Everyone

Hello and welcome!  (I'm feeling very welcoming today, just let me go...)

> I am a new member and I just wanted to say hi.  I sent an E mail to one of
> your members asking advice about buying an 80 Scirocco.  Eric was very
>  helpful and nice.  He recommended I join the list to find out more about
> the car.

Was that Solweedelenallawagh? (I know I'm going to hear about that one!) He
only knows what he's talking about 1/2 the time...and I hear he drools
when he sleeps...or maybe it's just when he's awake...something like
that anyway... ;)

Well, I hope you stick around here and the all-night-every-night scirocco
party!

> I am looking forward to learning much from all of you.

Thanks, we all try to do our best and have fun at the same time...
In fact, there hasn't been a death threat here on the list for almost 3 weeks!

Seriously, ask your questions away.  Did you buy the 80 Scirocco?

> Have a great week.
>
> Carol

==Brett