[San Diego Fall cruise anyone?]

Im planning on making a drive up to the Julian/Cuyamaca lake area to take
in some of the beautiful colors of fall. (Since we don't actually
experience it at the lower elevations, I thought it would be cool to SEE
it again. I work up there and it seems like NOW is the perfect time to
go.)

So, I plan on leaving my house around 1:pm and driving up I-8 to 79. From
there we drive on a fun road to lake Cuyamaca and either stop or just
head into Julian. No idea where from there, either back the way I came or
maybe down thru Ramona and hwy 67 or something. Anyways, anybody
interested in tagging along? Your more than welcome to come!

Im planning on leaving on Saturday, dec 5th 1:00.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and