Re:Equilibrium

>Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 00:23:08 -0500
>From: Dan Brideau <dan@hobbyetc.com>
>Subject: Equilibrium
>
>It would seem that my VW *wants* to be in a certain
>state of disrepair.
> In order to *go* without trouble there has to be a >
>certain number of things that are not working or need
>to be fixed.

Oh, my GOD.  I'm not the only one that notices this syndrome.  We all
call it the "Car Daemon."  If you're infested with one, then others
don't tend to infest.  The only way to get rid of them is possess the
a) Holy Warantee or b) perform an exorcism that involves large sums of
cash.

==
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |
|                     "Cue the Sun."                            |
|               -Ed Harris, _The_Truman_Show_                   |