Re: F*#king Theives!

EVERY ONE MAKE SURE YOU TAKE PROPER CAUTION WHEN GOING ANY WHERE FROM NOW ON
CAUSE THERE IS TOOO MUCH STUFF BEING RIPPED OFF

In a message dated 11/27/98 8:44:40 PM Mountain Standard Time,
reichelt@zoom1.telepath.com writes:

<< At 08:53 AM 11/27/98 PST, Chris Chemidlin wrote:
 >Damn it!
  They stole my BROKEN strero! I
 >didn't feel too bad about that, but they took a screwdriver and killed
 >the dashboard to get it out! The front pannel is smashed, the actual
 >dash shell is cut and bent/broken. >
 >They also took 2 speakers and cassettes out of my car.  This was at
 >work! It also happened between 2pm and 5pm, in the twilight in a heavily
 >travelled area...  grrrr...
 >
 >Why do I save money to buy nice things, then have them all stolen?  This
 >is like the 4th radio Ive lost. Ive also lost a different Jetta GLI, a
 >set of BBS wheels, All my school books, a complete tool box, 2 radar
 >decetors, and a leather motorcycle jacket... This sucks.
 >
 >Oh well, add it to the list.
 >
 >Sorry for the rant and bandwith....
      I know just how you feel. Two weeks ago I had an indash Blaupunkt cd
 player and about 30 cd's stolen from my car, in my own damn driveway. At
 least the assholes were very good at what they did. No glass broken, no
 pry-in damage and no console damage(yes, the car was locked) They went
 after specific items too, they left a new Passport radar detector and a
 Maglite by the e-brake. No fingerprints either.