From: Tyler Zachau <pennyz@ieway.com>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: G60 in a Roc in a Mag
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:30:58 -0800

There was a nice G60 MK2(GTX?) in a European magazine a few months back
but
I don't remember the magazine's name. Does anyone have any leads on this?
remember them saying that overheating was a real problem with the G60
engine in the MK2... plus, they had a nice lil ICE setup in the boot... I
mean, they had some f*cking tight bass in the trunk. :)

Tyler Zachau
Bean Bandit - Romanova
Roadbuster
ICQ:1357564