Re: First Auto X

---Kris Rayner <veritech@fix.net> wrote:

> I participated in my first autocross this weekend. Wow!  I was able

For those of you serious about auto-x there is a VW only Auto-X/Solo
I, Solo II, Pro Solo, Pro Rallye, FV, IT, related email list.  NO
dragracing, or off topic posts (the list is moderated, so if a stop
light war, or stereo/audio, etc. post will not make it).

To subscribe send a BLANK (or as blank as you can) email to:

  vwautox-subscribe@egroups.com

==
-Paul
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan