Re: FW: Lights (relays and higher wattage bulbs)

I agree with Andre as to the 2 relays being a bit on the shaky side.  I
installed 3 relays, one for each filament (he recommends 4).  That works out
to one for the H4 lows, one for the H4 highs, and one for the H3.  It's the
same setup Brett has on his car.  I have yet to install my higher wattage
bulbs.  Gotta protect those low beams...