Light relays and Momo shifters

Hi guys,

Here is the answer to one question, and a "for sale" post all wrapped
up in one.

With regards to the relays on the lights, I have a schematic drawn up
for this an on my website in the "Modifications and Repairs" section
of my Scirocco website.  URL is at the bottom of this note.

I also have a Momo shift knob for sale.  I think it is a short
anatomic - stubby little thing in black leather with MOMO on the top.
 It's about a year old and there really isn't anything wrong with it.
 I'm asking $30 Canadian - that's in the original box with the allen
key.  If you are wondering why I"m selling it, it's cause I was given
a "Storm" knob recently, and I really like the feel of that knob
better.

Cheers,
-- Michael Helms

'81 Scirocco - the fixer-upper
'86 Scirocco - the daily driver

Web Site:  http://www.continuum.org/helms

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, you
can better serve your country by living somewhere else."  - Dr.
Stompin' Tom Connors