Center caps for 14" 7-spoke VW alloy wheels.

I picked up a set of somewhat rare factory 14" factory VW alloy wheels
(flat-faced, 7 wide spokes, polished aluminum with clearcoat) that need
center caps.  I believe these wheels only came on Passat sedans in the U.S.
between 1990 and 1993.

Here's a picture of the wheel in question:
http://effervescent.com/vw/pics/vw7spoke14x6.jpg

Any information on where I can get these for substantially less than the
dealer cost of $38 each would be greatly appreciated!

-Bradley
http://effervescent.com/vw/