G-Tech Pro

Okay-- it's approaching that time of year again... yes, the holidays are
nearing.

I'm in the market for a present... for myself. :) Looking at the G-Tech Pro
wep page earlier got me thinking... Mmmm.. I want one.

So, before I go and order one, I wanted everyone's opinions.  Is it worth
the $150?  Is it as easy to use as the manufacturers say it is?

Any and all opinions are encouraged and invited-- and cc: everything to the
list- I'm sure there are others who are wondering the same thing.

	Jason