RE: Lights, Cheapo way out - 2 replies in one

Okay.

1. There are three levels of replacement lights they make. I bought some
square ones ( mid level - $12 ea ) for the GTI, they are a dramatic
improvement over the stock lights. Still like the H4s for the S1.

Me personally, was thinking Euro meaning the $400 healights for my 16V that are rectangular in shape not round.  Instead of 4 "lights"  the ones that look , well, Euro.

2. Chris, Are you thinking that Euro means square? Euro for Sciroccos means upgraded round headlights. Most won't know you've done it unless they are knowledgeable.

But how do we do relays...that's the detailed info I need...help

Rich

application/ms-tnef