Worth it?, pt 2

So far everyone that has replied says $1500 is too much,
and I must agree.  I really want that euro stuff though!
(I mean its got the lights, signals, and bumpers) and I
could get an okay daily driver out of it too.  I'll see
what happens, I'll try the 10 $100 bills like Jim suggested
and see if he takes it :).

Etrik

P.S.
On a non-rocco note,  if anyone is interested,  I just
put a couple mp3 files of a few tracks I just did
(setting up a home studio).  My mastering skills
aren't too good yet, and I spent a total of 5 hours
making both the tracks (just a puddutzing around
kinda thing) so don't expect much, just let me
know if I'm as bad as I think I am :p.

On okay track, testing out some of my MIDI gear.

http://activated.virtualscope.com/etrik/kor.mp3

My first attempt at Drum 'n' Bass

http://activated.virtualscope.com/etrik/mixdown.mp3