Re: Fair price?

2450 doesnt' sound like suha bas deal if those are the worst of your
problems.  but you said, it had a "loose feeling tranny", what exactly
does this mean? maybe you should check in to his further first, but if
this turns out to be nothing then it sounds like a good deal.  Plus, it's
always nice to switch a CRX owner over to the Vw side =).  Good luck to
you, let us know.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin