Re: Thanks for the Abbr.

At 04:08 PM 11/22/98 EST, Shawn C Meze wrote:

>On Sun, 22 Nov 1998 13:43:53 -0700 "I.Mannix" <mannix@privatei.com>
>writes:
>
>>War of the Doublewides!  Tie bodykitted Sciroccos to doublewides and
>>societal implications, it'll be cool.  We can have a Special Reporter
>>cover that angle, possibly.  Maybe Meze.
>
>Hey gawd damn it! Dont drag me into this, im an intertained spectator, a
>non participant in this thread. (DOH, I guess I am now, eh.)  :-D

You could'nt resist.

>Thats how I took the thread. I myself was confused by Ryans post and
>simply wanted some clarification. Im sure in Ryans own way he was crystal
>clear on his defination.

More than likely - I just could not see his side, so I asked.  Rest is
history, I suppose....

>Mannix comes across as crass sometimes. I dont feel that it is
>intentional, its just his character. Too much time in college in search
>of facts all the time has damaged him somehow. Laugh!

Only sometimes do I make people mad when I open my mouth, no really, it is
true.  Heh.  I was not trying to instigate anything, eh, just happens.
College.  Hmmm, I liked college....

>>I.Mannix(Judge Judo.  Kickass.  My sincerest apologies to all the
>>lobotomized lesbians and homosexual gelatin addicts on the list....)
>

>You better apologize! As a lesbian TRAPPED in a mans body, I accept your
>apology. I dont know if i've been lobotomized yet or not, I dont quite
>remember anything before 93' tho.....
>Whats up with the gelatin? I dont get it.

Heh, that's why you and Dark Shadow get along so well.  Gelatin?  Who
knows.  First thing that came to mind.....

I.Mannix(magically delicious?)