RE: armor door plates

I just got a set of Armor door guards for my Scirocco recently, it was one of
my priorities when I got the car.  My dad had his Golf GTi (Mk2) broken into a
couple of years ago, someone had just sliced the plastic seal on the door
handle and somehow popped the door catch open.  I would strongly advise the
official Armor guards, you just need to feel the weight of them to realise how
sturdy they are.

Jamie
http://members.aol.com/egj123