100k (fwd)

ok, so it was a typo............
on a more interesting note:

this being my first water-pumper (not counting my ex-wife's 84 wolfsburg
rocco) I pland on doing the 2.0 upgrade.

I am asking for resources from anyone out there who can pass info along.

I plan on keeping it an 8v for simplicity reasons.

what I'm looking for is:

what do I have to watch for?  prolly going to use an 3a block wih my CIS.
I plan on buying a used engine and reuilding it.  with a slight cam, etc,
etc....want to keep it dependable, but I want it to respond well when I
step on the gas.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

--bret