Re: non-rocco: This is serious PLEEEEEEASE PLEASE DON'T DELETE (fwd)

At 07:41 AM 11/20/98 -0600, Mark Mages wrote:
>  Hi, my name is Mark and I have mild cirrhiosis of the liver.
>
>Due to the large sums of money that fixing up my rocco is costing me, I
don't have enough money to buy all the alcohol I need to keep promoting my
condition.  If everyone on the list will please
>mail me one large bottle of hard alcohol, mixers, some stirrers and a shot
glass, I shall be able to happily drink myself into a stupor while waiting
for my parts to arrive...

     I have the brain of a genius, the hands of a surgeon and heart of a
child. I keep them in a box under my bed. sorry fresh out of liver.
Gerry