rocco vs probe .. rocco wins

Hi everyone!

This happened a couple of nights ago
i was stoped cause a light and there was a guy in a ford probe beside
me, this is a weird intersection it goes from 4 to 3 lanes  so  as
soon as the light comes green i heard the the probe trying to make a
fast move he  took about 1 sec in front of me so i step on it and
before 100meters  this guy was behind me by 3 cars  so i ran for
another 200m  making it 4 cars at this point  I started to brake
cause i don't like to burn my tires on a fast  brake but , when i was
50 mt from the next stop light  a BMW that was 2 cars behind on the
first light passed me and the probe passed me about 10m from the
stoplight i must say that my rocco was basicly on idle 100m before

I liked  to share this with the rest of ya!
greetings

Martin Rodriguez
85 Tornado Red Wolfburg Ed.
Juarez, Mexico