Re: Texas trip/ swing axle autoX

>Hehehe, the battling '58's!!  My car is all stock except for the 12
volt
>conversion and a 1776cc engine.  It's actually somewhat surprising how
>the 40 year old car handles, even in stock form.  Not quite comparable
>to my Scirocco  (<--- content!) but still fun.
>
>John
>
>'87 16v Scirocco
>and lots of other stuff
>website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm

Scirocco (<----content, too)

OK! Mine is a 1600 and 12v, but this should be a classic... Now, to
convince myself that taking corners in a swing axle is a good idea.....

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com
        PHOTOS!       http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen