Same Newby Different Address

     My name is Andrew, and I subscribed to the list yesterday under a
my Girlfriends E-mail.  I now have my own because she isn't quite as
interested in Roccos as myself, and didn't want all these fancy messages
coming to her inbox.   Well, too bad for her.  One question.
Has anyone purchased or seen a Remus exhaust installed on a Scirocco.
I have found one through CEC Wheels and would like to know more about
them from somebody with first-hand experience.

Andrew M.
"87" Scirocco 16V