!!STOLEN CORRADO: COLORADO!! (fwd)

Sorry if this is a waste of bandwidth....but I'm not sure if this has been
posted to the list. It's of concern mostly to Colorado members....

---

Hey Guys.... especially those in Colorado, please keep an eye out for this
car. It is not mine, but was stolen last night from a local shop, Rev
Sport Motors, (only place I trust to do mechanical work):

1990 G60
74,000 miles
Dark blue pearl effect
Stock rims
Black leather interior
Driver's side hood latch does not release
Was completely stock, didn't run worth a shit, no identifying stickers
or dents or anything at all basically.

It was about to be converted into a VR6 by Rev Sport.

If you see it, please call your local police and RevSport (719-471-4103).

UGH.

Thanks.

Christopher Mende           FederalExpress            Work: 719-262-1022
www.neubayern.net     Distributed Systems Support     Page: 888-786-1344
www.fedex.com              Colorado Springs           Home: 719-963-0092