Re: [Waterfest 98 video][seen it?]

>Maybe some of us east coasters should go out west for a show?  Anybody
>interested?  I know I won't be able to do it for at least 8 months...
but
>hey.... wadda ya think?
>Dan May
>8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma4x4
>http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
>yah... i'm drunk on wine.. heheheheh

Boones Farm?
I'm going to the VW Classic next year. I went to Costa Mesa's show last
year, it wasn't too bad.  I hear the Classic Rocks!  Oh, but I am also
one of those air/water-cooled guys- so what do I know.

Has anybody been to J. Welty's page lately?  On the classifieds page
theres an air/water battle brewing.  Aparently, somebody posted a 2L
Gene Berg motor (air-cooled) on the H20 classified page. Not the
brightest idea, but it is High Performance VW stuff...

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen