late MK1 Steering wheel available

Price: Free

This is the later MK1 steering wheel with the long ovals in the three
spokes. The first MK1 steering wheels had three round holes in each
"spoke". I believe VW switched in 1976 or 1977 to the later style.

I think I have the horn button, but I'll have to check.

The color is dark brown.

FOB my front door.

Mark Peele
1982 Scirocco