Re: [tech] oil cooler leak?

Josiah,
I forgot to tellyou this.  When my switch, the one on the bracket, went
bad, it leaked also.  pretty profusely too.  That'll be solved when you put
in a new one.

>       I  had the same problem with my 88 16v, turned out to be the oil
> pressure switch. It screws on top of the oil cooler, I would bet thats
> the source of your leak.

What he said.

later,
Greg Faust

85 Mazda RX7 - dedicated autoxer
86 Jetta Deluxe 2dr - dedicated snow dog
87 GLi  - dedicated baby carrier
88 Scirocco 16v -dedicated to me (206k miles and counting)