Ox Relay (moooooo...)

I'll bet that you guys could help me out. I looked in the bently and the
picture of the fuse box that they show for my car looks nothing like the
one thats in my car.   Its an 84 Jetta GLi--- I need someone to look in
their car ( a scirocco should be the same-both made in Germany) (tha Mad
Bastard has a GLI, right?) and point out which relay is the Oxygen
Sensor relay.
My freq. valve is not buzzing, and I got a list of trouble shooting tips
from Steven Toughill (list member), but I gotta find out which relay
this one is...

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen