RE: alignment

Well, I dropped it off last night and asked for -1 camber 0 toe.  The guy
looked at the sheet (I had written it down) for a second and said, "OK,
we'll call you tomorrow when we see what it needs".  So it didn't give me
tons of confidence that they will do it, but we'll see.

What is the stock alignment?