Re: SV: What I have to do before storing my scirocco?

I always
-fill the tank
-pull the battery
-put it one stands.

I don't change the oil because you should change it before you drive it
again anyway.  just sitting for more taht a few months builds up a lot of
corrosive compounds in the oil.  But it wouldn't hurt to change it before.

If you're storing it long term, put a few teaspoons of oil in the
cylinders.

later,
Greg Faust

85 Mazda RX7 - dedicated autoxer
86 Jetta Deluxe 2dr - dedicated snow dog
87 GLi  - dedicated baby carrier
88 Scirocco 16v -dedicated to me (206k miles and counting)