Integra story, delete if you havent a sense of humor!

Well, this afternoon after doing tons of homework i decided I need
to get out of the house and took a ride. I turned of off rt.3 onto
maryland 424 and lo and behold a drop dead gorgeous chick my
age (17) pulled up next to me and was starin at me. She did the
usual inching up and revving the motor in her brand new acura.
Total stereotype of an integra exhaust tip window tint and rims. I
launched at about 3k to see if she was serious and she was, so i
cracked the throttle wide open open and caught rubber into
second. She started to pass me as i hit about 6k in 2nd and went
to shift to 3rd. as soon as i hat 60 in third I started passing her and
when I hit 70 it was all over, she was about 50 feet behind me and i
could hear that little motor screaming!!! let me tell you when i went
to turn she was sooooo pissed off that her brand new 20,000$ or
whatever acura had been stomped by an 2000$ if that scirocco wiht
exhaust and cold air induction. anyways i did my good deed for a
week :) So the moral of the story is....... well okay no moral but i
kicked some acura ass so thats good enough. anyways im doing
my suspension this weekend, any tips, its gonna be struts springs
and swaybars. B.T.W. the springs are already on the struts. TIA,

Gary Huff