RE: [tech] pulling

I noticed this same problem after swapping wheels on Monday. The tires on
the wheels were unevenly worn, so I'm suspecting that, but I'm taking it
in for an alignment and balancing anyway (I've been needing it).
  Back to you, what Bentley says for wandering or pulling is that it is
usually attributed to misalignment, uneven tire pressure/wear, or
(unusual) brake problems. To check if it is tire related, temporarily
swap the front tires. If the problem switches sides, then it is the
tires. If not then it is a problem with the front alignment/suspension.
I've yet to try this diagnosis, pending the results of the alignment.
  It was strange to feel the wandering only when accelerating though.
When I've driven cars where one front wheel has like 10 PSI on it, the
wanderign is constant, regardless of coasting or accelerating.
   Anyway, let me know what you find. I'd be really interested in knowing
what happens.

HTH

Jonas
85 Scirocco