Re: [tech][grounding]

In a message dated 11/13/98 6:26:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
brads@mindspring.com writes:

<< It seems to be enough to cure the common
 problem of killing batteries(at least on 2 out of 2 87 16vs I've done it
 on), and also improves starting a good bit.  >>
Its funny that this was brought up because I rewired all of this crap on my
car last weekend.   I used 6guage wire and shrinkwrapped connectors.   I ran
one wire from the alternator to the neg. terminal, one from the alt+ to the
starter, and one from the neg batt post to the coil mount.  It is starting
better for me as well and I've noticed a definite increase in voltage measured
by my voltmeter.  If you havent done any of this xtra wiring yet... then get
to work!!!!
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87