Re: PS stuff

In a message dated 11/13/98 4:18:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ioverholt@hotmail.com writes:

<< there isn't really much you can do to stop the leak except replace the
 rack.  It's a real pain. >>
I think I recall Ken complaining about his leaking from the pump... and I know
that Mine has started to leak from the pump.  Its driving me NUTS.  I hate
leaks.  Is it true that VW uses some kind of super special ps fluid???  I
gotta crawl under there tonight and fix it.  If I don't, I'm gonna pull my
whole engine out and put my spare in!!!!!!!!!!!  ---jusskiddin, i am actually
planning an engine swap this winter for a low mileage replacement that I've
been toting around for a couple years.
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87